I guess it was too early to start praying for safety in travel . . . here’s this morning’s text message:
Flight is delayed in juba for 24 hours. I will send an update tomorrow
Please pray that the extra time the team is spending in Juba will be relaxing, and will give the team some time to “debrief” before heading back into life in North America. Pray that those who have commitments back home will be able to reschedule them without complications. And pray that the connecting flights will be able to be rescheduled without problems . . .
On the home front, we’ve got a busy day today. The girls have a mini soccer tournament (that Kevin would be coaching at if her were home) and Talia has a birthday party to go to this afternoon. Yesterday we spent the afternoon on a long bike ride, and actually had a picnic summer in Bowness Park. Oma & Opa are still here for another day, and we’re doing well. Thanks for praying for us too.